- You’ve got to get ahead so you don’t always have to eat lunch at your desk.
- You’d have to walk by the mean receptionist to get out the door.
- It’s raining and your Maine “old salt” fisherman’s outfit is nowhere to be found.
- It’s snowing and the snow shoes on your cubicle wall are merely decorative.
- You didn’t find enough change in your couch to go out to eat.
- Your keyboard needs more crumbs.
- You have a particularly elegant chewing style that you hope others in the office will see and admire.
- Dr. Oz says eating al desko fights free radicals in your body.